This morning you will meet your guide at your hotel in central Prague at 9:00am, setting out by private car for the medieval town of Cesky Krumlov. The drive to Southern Bohemia will take approximately 2.5 hours, largely on secondary roads.
Cesky Krumlov has retained its fairy tale charm and has been recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The historical town center is a series of narrow streets lined with Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque houses that originated as mansions belonging to the Rožmberks, the Schwarzenbergs and the Eggenbergs, the town’s noble families. Accompanied by your guide, you will wind your way through the charming streets, stopping for lunch at a medieval tavern.
Visit Cesky Krumlov Castle, remarkable for its grand size and for the examples of several distinct architectural periods represented within its walls. Most striking is the Baroque theater, still fitted with the stage mechanisms, scenery and props from its 18th-century renovations. Among the Castle’s collections are period furniture, art, tapestries and richly decorated weapons.
Return to Prague this evening at approximately 7:00pm. We suggest dining at your hotel’s innovative and luxurious restaurant, Le Grill, which features fresh ingredients with classic epicurean tastes.
Overnight Kempinski Hybernská Prague
This morning transfer to Prague airport by private car for your departure flight, or continue on to your next Willing Foot destination.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double/twin occupancy.
- Accommodation: 1 night including 10% VAT and other taxes
- Airport transfer: Departure only
- Guide services: 10 hours
- All transfers by private vehicle
- Castle entry fees
- Day 1: Lunch
- Day 2: Breakfast
- International and Domestic Airfare
- Passport, visa, immigration fees
- Personal items, such as alcoholic beverages and laundry
- Baggage/accident/travel insurance
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.