This morning, drive to the thermal retreat at Eugenie-les-Bains, the birthplace of nouvelle cuisine, and home to one of France's most celebrated spas. You’ll spend the day exploring the enchanting village, visiting the delightful herb and rose gardens, and enjoying the therapeutic hot springs and spa treatments.
Relax this evening at the opulent country palace, now owned by renowned chef Michel Guerard. Dinner, breakfast, and two spa treatments per person are all included; simply relax and enjoy your stay.
Overnight Les Pres d'Eugenie
After breakfast this morning you will return your rental car in the city of Pau, departing for Paris late in the day. The early part of the day is yours in which to explore the area. You may wish to stop in at the Musee des Arts Sucre, in the village of Uzos, to sample the local take on bonbons, or head straight for Pau and take a leisurely walk through the Musee National du Chateau de Pau or the Musee des Beaux-Arts.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- Access to spa facilities
- 2 spa treatments per person
- Day 2: Breakfast
- Day 1: Dinner
- International and Domestic Airfare
- Visa (if required)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items of a Personal Nature
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.