Extend your stay in Berlin to explore the fashion, design and culinary scene.
This evening, your expert guide will take you to three restaurants in the Mitte borough near your hotel. Mitte, German for middle, is the historic core of the city, and has been the center of Berlin's contemporary art scene since reunification. At present, the Mitte is also the home to a huge boom in international tourism. But behind the scenes, the district maintains its avant-garde beat.
Try Berlin's take on specialties from different regions and sample accompanying wines. Your evening combines local cuisine with modern international flair.
Venture well off of the tourist path and begin to feel like you know Berlin as its inhabitants do. This evening is also a sightseeing tour; with a spotlight on the city's urban lifestyle and an exploration of its cultural hotspots after sundown.
Overnight Circus Hotel
Following breakfast at your hotel, the morning is on your own.
Berlin is developing an international reputation as the new fashion metropolis. This afternoon, meet your guide for an introduction to Berlin's influential young designer scene. Your guided excursion combines an opportunity to discover and buy cutting-edge fashion, to learn about trends, and to discover emerging creative talent. Visit small courtyard studios, hidden boutiques, underground stores and independent shops of up-and-coming designers as well as internationally renowned names.
Round out your day with an introduction to the city's best furniture and home accessories shops, as well as a selection of smart galleries.
Spend this evening exploring Berlin's trendiest little cafes and restaurants, as well as hidden pockets of magical waterside scenery in the bohemian area of Kreuzberg’s Media Spree and the emerging “Kreuzkölln”. Kreuzberg, for years the center of Berlin's subculture, is ever evolving. Famed in the 1970s as the home of the city's punk rock scene and the SO36 club, it has retained its edge, even as gentrification begins to infringe on the traditional dissident and immigrant order.
If the season cooperates, dine al fresco, cooled by a breeze rolling off the water. Accompanied by your guide, you will sample everything from local snack food to world-class cuisine. The settings are one-of-a-kind: charismatic bistros by the canal; chic outdoor lounges with dining beds; exotic garden terraces; a floating beach bar.
Overnight Circus Hotel
Transfer to the airport by taxi this morning for your departure flight, or continue on to your next Willing Foot destination.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- Two privately guided evening culinary tours
- Privately guided shopping/design tour
- Days 2 & 3: Breakfast
- Days 1 & 2: Dinner
- International and Domestic Airfare
- Visa (if required)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages (except where inclded with scheduled dinners)
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Transfers via taxi
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.