Upon your arrival, you will be met by your driver and privately transferred two hours by car to Todos Santos, a vibrant coastal village 45 miles north of Cabo on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, where the desert meets the Sierra Lagunas. A surfer’s hideaway and an artist's haven, Todos Santos offers pristine beaches, innovative and organic cuisine, mango and papaya groves, and a rustic and casual atmosphere. Your centrally located accommodation is a step back into the hacienda culture of Old World Mexico, in a serene and comfortable environment.
After a full breakfast at your accommodation, you’ll head out for a walk through a nearby desert canyon during which you’ll explore three different waterfalls in the area. The majority of the walk will be fairly easy and flat, with some uphill/downhill rock scrambling and a ladder climb involved. A fresh, local Mexican lunch is included in this excursion.
In addition to its magnificent desert scenery, Todos Santos has 70 miles of pristine, virtually empty beach that you will explore on horseback today. Enjoy a morning ride (for riders of all skill levels) with a local guide; not only riders will enjoy this excursion, but also avid bird watchers and naturalists. The guides are eager to share their local knowledge.
After the ride, you’ll have free time for lunch at your leisure in Todos Santos. Whether you choose a fish taco stand or a beach side restaurant for today's lunch, you'll discover that food culture is very much alive in this small town. Following lunch, you’ll be transferred to La Paz, where you’ll have time to settle into your hotel before dinner.
At 8 am this morning, you will be met by your guide with whom you’ll spend the day on a private sea kayaking tour around Isla Espiritu Santo. Protected under UNESCO as a biosphere, this uninhabited island in the Sea of Cortez is a part of one of the most biologically diverse marine areas in the world, with 31 species of marine mammals, 500 species of fish, 210 bird species, and a number of animals that are unique to the island. Your full-day tour will include snorkeling with sea lions and their pups, hiking canyons, and kayaking beneath 1,000-foot cliffs.
Return to your hotel in the early evening. We will suggest a restaurant for a traditional Mexican dinner.
After breakfast, you’ll be transferred privately to La Paz airport in time to meet your scheduled flight (30 minutes) to Cabo San Lucas, where you’ll be met upon arrival and escorted to your resort on the Baja Cape.
Spend the remainder of the day at your leisure—on the beach, in the spa, or outdoors.
This morning, you will be transferred privately to the airport where you will meet your homebound flight, or continue on to the next leg of your Willing Foot journey.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- All transfers and ground transportation
- All guided services and tours unless noted as “optional”
- All taxes
- Days 2-6: Breakfast
- Days 2 & 4: Lunch
- International or Domestic Airfare
- Airport entrance and exit fees
- Visa (if required)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Age /height restrictions for Horseback Riding: Minimum 8 years old/ 50 pounds.
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.