Upon your arrival in Cancun, you will be met outside of customs by a hotel representative who will transfer you to a yacht for a beautiful 30-minute cruise to your hotel. Overlooking the Mexican Caribbean Sea, the hotel lies between a white sand beach and a lagoon, and offers guestrooms which feature ocean views, as well as bathrooms with therapeutic showers and steam baths.
After check-in, take some time to relax before dinner at the hotel this evening.
After breakfast at the hotel this morning, you will be met and transferred to the marina, where you will be joined by a local fisherman. The Captain will take you out on his boat for a private visit to some of the best hidden snorkeling spots in the area, in addition to a number of underwater caves through which you can swim.
A lunch of freshly-caught fish will be prepared by the Captain and served on a small beach.
Later this afternoon, you will be taken back to your hotel, where you can spend the remainder of the day on the private beach, or lounging by the pool.
This evening, stop by an open-air bar on the marina for a sunset cocktail and some of the best guacamole on the island. For dinner tonight, take a taxi to a nearby restaurant for dinner and live music. Owned by a couple from Texas, this lively spot offers fabulous down-home BBQ.
Following breakfast today, you will be driven to a beach park where you can swim, snorkel, and zipline over the ocean. After lunch at the park, take a ride into town to explore and do some shopping.
Head back to the hotel and spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure.
Next, walk over to a Mediterranean restaurant opened by an Israeli couple, which serves Greek, Morroccan, Bulgarian, and Turkish influenced cuisine. Here, you’ll enjoy your final dinner in the restaurant’s candlelit garden.
To end your evening, choose from 150 tequilas at the only tequila bar on the island.
After breakfast and checkout this morning, you will be transferred by yacht to Cancun, from where you will head to the airport, or continue on to your next Willing Foot destination.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- All transfers and ground transportation
- Boat transfers
- Private boat tour
- Galfon day
- All guided services and tours unless noted as “optional”
- All taxes
- Days 2-4: Breakfast
- International and Domestic Airfare
- Airport entrance and exit fees
- Visa (if required)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items of a Personal Nature
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.