Upon your arrival at Puerto Vallarta International Airport (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz), you will be met by your guide and will enjoy a brief sightseeing tour of Puerto Vallarta. (Early flight required for sightseeing; arrive no later than 2:00 pm.)
You will then be transferred to Marina Vallarta, where you’ll board a 26-foot fiberglass fishing boat that will take you on a 30-minute ride across Banderas Bay to an eco-chic hotel hidden on a remote beach with 10 acres of jungle. This retreat is a tropical haven for those seeking simplicity and nature, and offers elegant rooms overlooking the ocean, an array of exotic spa treatments, and homemade, fresh meals served in an outdoor dining room.
Begin your day with a yoga class on the retreat’s yoga deck, set uphill amidst the trees, and featuring panoramic views of the ocean and jungle. Enjoy a full breakfast of fresh fruits and local favorites after yoga this morning.
This afternoon, treat yourself to one of the many fabulous treatments that the spa offers, which will allow you to reach a greater sense of mind-body balance during your stay. The retreat also offers an array of outdoor sea and jungle activities, all designed with a sensitive approach to the biodiversity of the Banderas Bay.
Enjoy your second session of yoga this morning, followed by a leisurely breakfast.
The retreat has designed several meditation hideaways and Zen gardens throughout the property, and you’ll have the opportunity to join a meditation class this afternoon, during which you'll be disturbed by nothing except the sounds of the ocean and the breeze in the trees.
Dinner will be another natural, vegetarian meal, with fresh fish and seafood available upon request.
After breakfast this morning, you will be transferred 30 minutes by boat to Marina Vallarta, after which you’ll be driven to the airport in time to meet your return flight.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- All transfers and ground transportation
- All guided services and tours unless noted as “optional”
- All taxes
- Day 2: Morning yoga class and afternoon spa treatment from selected list
- Day 3: Morning yoga class and afternoon meditation class
- Days 2-4: Breakfast
- Days 2 & 3: Lunch
- Days 1-3: Dinner
- International and Domestic Airfare
- Airport entrance and exit fees
- Visa (if required)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items of a Personal Nature
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.