Upon your arrival in Cancun, you will be met by your driver outside of the terminal, and privately escorted to your hotel in Playa del Carmen. A 45-minute drive from Cancun, your accommodation is a beachfront boutique hotel which offers spacious and comfortable rooms, friendly service, and meals featuring the freshest ingredients.
After a breakfast of homemade breads and fresh fruits, you will be met by your guide for your private tour of Chichen Itza and Cenote Ik-Kil. Chichen Itza, a pre-Colombian archaeological site built by the Maya, historically served as the political and economic center of the Mayan civilization. Its various structures--the pyramid of Kukulkan, the Temple of Chac Mool, the Hall of the Thousand Pillars, and the Playing Field of the Prisoners--are demonstrative of the Mayans' extraordinary commitment to architectural space and composition.
Following your Chichen Itza excursion, you’ll continue on to the nearby Ik Kil Cenote, where you can swim in the transparent water hole, surrounded by green vines and lush vegetation. After swimming, you’ll enjoy a fresh, traditional lunch at a nearby restaurant.
Following breakfast today, treat yourself to an optional spa treatment at the resort, after which you’ll have the rest of the day to spend at your leisure in beautiful Playa del Carmen. We will provide you with a list of shops and suggested activities in the area.
For dinner, you will be met by your driver, with the option to dine at a local restaurant that serves traditional Yucatecan food.
As the largest protected area in the Mayan Riviera, and an esteemed UNESCO World Heritage Site, Sian Ka'an has been the region's premier nature and outdoor destination. At 1.3 million acres, with nearly one-third of Mexico's Caribbean coast dominated by the park, the reserve also covers lowland forests, flooded savannas, and mangroves. Home to 800 plant species, 350 bird species, monkeys, crocodiles, turtles, and jaguars, Sian Ka’an also covers 23 different archaeological sites of pre-Columbian civilizations, with Mayan temples resting undisturbed in the beauty of the natural environment.
Today, you will be transferred privately from Playa del Carmen to the airport for your homebound flight, or on to your next Willing Foot destination.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- All transfers and ground transportation
- All guided services and tours unless noted as “optional”
- All taxes
- Days 2-5: Breakfast
- Day 2: Lunch
- International or Domestic Airfare
- Airport entrance and exit fees
- Visa (if required)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Optional spa treatments
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.