This morning, you will be transferred along the Atlantic coast past Clifton, Camps Bay, and Llandudno, to the fishing village at Hout Bay. Here, you will have the option of taking a half-hour scenic boat ride to visit thousands of Cape Fur Seals in their natural habitat.
Next, you'll drive over Chapmans Peak Drive, to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, where mountain bikes will be provided upon arrival for those who are tired of the bus. You may cycle around for as long as you like, exploring the area's windswept cliffs and deserted beaches, home to over 200 bird species and 1,100 species of plants. You may also hike half-an-hour from Cape Point to the Cape of Good Hope, for magnificent ocean views.
As lunchtime approaches, a picnic lunch of sweet breads, samosas, and fruits will be provided in the reserve. Return home passing a rare colony of Jackass Penguins (named for their donkey-like braying) at Boulders Beach on the Indian Ocean.
Return to Cape Town and check into your centrally-located boutique hotel, which features comfortable, bright, and spacious rooms.
Overnight Cape Cadogan Hotel
Continue your exploration of Cape Town and its diverse surrounding areas today, or transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- Full day tour
- Day 1: Lunch
- Day 2: Breakfast
- International or Domestic Airfare
- Passport, visa, immigration fees
- Personal items, such as alcoholic beverages and laundry
- Baggage/accident/travel insurance
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.