INTERACT, along with the Happy Africa Foundation, supports a mission of community development and conservation in a local Cape Town community. Volunteer opportunities will depend on the time of year in which you visit, but may include working with local children in the primary school or community library, assisting in local building projects, or community painting.
The organization’s most significant impact is on the local children, who often visit the INTERACT worksites throughout the day, so prepare to oversee their work as they pitch in to help, or to simply play with them, letting them show you a thing or two about from where they come.
Overnight Cape Cadogan Hotel
Continue on to your next Willing Foot South African destination today, or transfer to the airport to meet your departure flight.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- Charitable donation
- Day 1: Lunch
- Day 2: Breakfast
- International or Domestic Airfare
- Passport, visa, immigration fees
- Personal items, such as alcoholic beverages and laundry
- Baggage/accident/travel insurance
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.