This morning, check into your chic accommodation featuring 12 uniquely-decorated guestrooms housed in Georgian and Victorian buildings that dates back to 1912. Additionally, the boutique hotel offers a comfortable lounge with an open fireplace, lush gardens surrounding the property, a pool area, and a library.
Today, you will visit several private art collections on both traditional and contemporary premier wine estates, and travel through majestic mountain passes and lush valleys that take you into the heart of the Winelands, the historical town of Stellenbosch.
Savor the region's melting pot of cultures and cuisines today during visits and tastings at several vineyards, followed by a sprawling picnic lunch. South African wines are paired best with the bold flavors of South African foods, and you’ll enjoy sensational seasonal combinations throughout the day.
Notable sights along your drive today include: Helshoogte Pass, Banghoek Valley, Drakenstein Valley, and Franschhoek Valley. You may also visit Paarl and the surrounding region.
This evening, dine at one of the restaurants near your hotel with a local wine accompanying your dinner.
Overnight Cape Cadogan Hotel
After breakfast this morning, you will be privately transferred to the airport in time to meet your return flight or to carry on to your next South African Willing Foot itinerary.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- Guided winelands tour and tastings
- Private estate visits
- Day 1: Lunch
- Day 2: Breakfast
- International or Domestic Airfare
- Passport, visa, immigration fees
- Personal items, such as alcoholic beverages and laundry
- Baggage/accident/travel insurance
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel CLinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.