This morning, check into your chic accommodation featuring 12 uniquely-decorated guestrooms housed in a Georgian and Victorian building that dates back to 1912. Additionally, the boutique hotel offers a comfortable lounge with an open fireplace, lush gardens surrounding the property, a pool area, and a library.
You’ll spend today absorbing the rich beauty and history of the greater Cape Winelands. Visit Stellenbosch, where South Africa’s most acclamined wines are grown, in addition to two other wineries settled over 300 years ago. After various cellar tours and wine tastings, enjoy a fresh picnic lunch of regional cheeses, breads, and fruits.
After lunch, you’ll have the chance to explore the region by bike, cycling through the surrounding vineyards.
This evening, dine at one of the restaurants near your hotel, with a local wine accompanying your dinner.
Overnight Cape Cadogan Hotel
This morning, you will be privately transferred to the airport, where you will meet your return flight or continue on to your next Willing Foot itinerary in South Africa.
*Price is subject to change due to date and time of year of booking as well as to currency fluctuation. The price is only an estimate at this time and an accurate costing will be provided when itineraries are chosen and submitted. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- Guided winelands tour and tastings
- bicycle rental
- Day 1: Lunch
- Day 2: Breakfast
- International and Domestic Airfare
- Passport, visa, immigration fees
- Personal items, such as alcoholic beverages and laundry
- Baggage/accident/travel insurance
*** Cycling only available on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- We recommend that our clients consult their General Practitioner or Travel Clinic for advice on necessary vaccinations or medicines depending on the region to which they are traveling.
- All guests are strongly advised to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering them for all personal effects, personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation, and curtailment.
- Self-drive passengers renting a car are required to carry a valid international driver's license.